1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- From £23,000 to £28,000 per year
- Tunbridge Wells
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Team Leader (Rental Operations)
Our client is dedicated to increasing the quality and efficiency of care. Their vision is that they want to be the World Leader in integrated solutions for the care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions.
With 4,400 dedicated employees worldwide, our client is a global group with an annual turnover of €750m, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
Position: Team Leader
Salary: £23-28k per annum
As a Rental Team Leader your role will be to supervise a designated team of Service Engineers and account based Laundry Techicians to ensure the Area Rentals Operation meets and exceeds its commitments to the customer. You will maintain an efficient structure and organisation in accordance with their agreed operating guidelines and procedures.
You will also provide cover and support to the Area Rental Manager as required.
- Oversee PPM servicing (TME) and repairs of all their rental equipment to the standards laid down in the company’s service and quality manuals.
- Oversee allocation and completion of installations, collections, repair and laundry of their rental equipment, within the Depot/Area in accordance with the company’s laid down quality standards.
- Ensure maintenance of service history records for all rental products that detail component changes and record performance readings etc.
- Provide the Area Rentals Manager with updates and analysis of all rentals related issues for designated reports and area.
- Liaise with customers over all day to day operational matters affecting them, to ensure excellent levels of customer satisfaction with a target driven approach to meet compliance to any set SLA’s.
- Control movement of and monitor rental stock, via Rentals Management System and or eTrace.
- Ensure all rental breakdowns & PPM (TME) administration works is properly completed and work undertaken is entered into the Service Management System.
- Participate in the “On Call” roster as directed by the Area Rentals Manager. To monitor and maintain stock control system and order required parts.
- Act as a point of contact and source of advice and support to the rest of the team. Coach and develop staff to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Deputise in the absence in the Area Rental Manager as required.
- Assist the Area Rental Manager with the completion of the performance appraisal process for designated staff.
- Due to the nature of the activity there is a requirement to undertake work outside of normal working hours i.e. evenings, weekends and bank holidays and participate on the on-call rota.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a supervisory role an advantage.
- Logical and practical approach, with proven ability to apply sound problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to agreed timescales and be able to prioritise their own workload as well as other members of the rental team to maximise results.
- Must be presentable at all times and comply with the company’s dress code.
You may have experience of the following: Team Leader, Supervisor, Care Service, Assistant Manager, Service Engineer, Area Team Leader, Maintenance Supervisor, Repairs Team Leader etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
- Candidate Services
Your application for ‘Team Leader (Rental Operations)’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!